It all starts with a dream, a dream that is carefully crafted into your truly extraordinary home. Whether your dream home is a contemporary style with barrel roofs that mimic the rolling landscape or a modern, eco-friendly family cabin with solar systems, Big Canyon Homes can make your dream a reality.
Big Canyon Homes has been building custom luxury homes in Utah and Wyoming since 1990. Our clients have come from across the nation looking for the perfect location and home of their dreams. We have constructed over 10 Parade Homes in Northern Utah, Salt Lake City, and Park City. We understand how to provide a great building experience for clients out of state.
There is an art to turning a great home into an extraordinary home. Big Canyon Homes is an award-winning custom home builder that understands the importance of designing homes that match the lifestyles of our families. We strive to capture our clients dream in every custom home design.
Big Canyon Homes is also proud to be an industry leader in energy efficient luxury homes including Net Zero Building. This means, your home could produce as much energy as it uses. A Net Zero Home is more than just a home with solar panels. It is a home that is designed to put energy conservation first, from framing to finishing.
We understand that building a luxury home can be a stressful process. That is why we work hard to make building your home a fun and exciting experience from the moment we break ground until the day we turn over the keys to the front door.
Your satisfaction is Goal #1. We work with our clients, their architects and designers to complete the project on time and within budget. We expect quality work, adherence to scheduling and fair pricing from our sub-contractors and vendors. We reward them by paying them on time and providing safe, clean jobsites. So, our loyalty + their integrity = #1 Goal.
– 2020 Best Of Show-Northern Wasatch Parade of Homes
– 2020 Best Architecture-Northern Wasatch Parade of Homes
– 2019 Global Awards Guide Energy Efficient Home Builder of the Year
– 2019 Best Energy Efficient Luxury Homebuilder In the State of Utah
– 2017 Best of Show (Park City Showcase of Homes)
– 2005 Best Of Architecture (SLC Parade of Homes in excess of one million dollars)
– 2005 Best Of Show (SLC Parade of Homes in excess of one million dollars)
– LEED Platinum Builder
– 2006 Wolf/Sub Zero International Kitchen Design – 2nd Place